Wednesday, April 28, 2010

sports

College friend L and her husband S are having a baby girl in August. Her shower is coming up; I'm excited because Snicks and I get to travel to NC and visit our friends, as well as celebrate baby B's upcoming birth. L and S are both teachers (she elementary education; he high school history). S is also a high school soccer coach. So anything I give to them has to have a soccer ball in it; luckily I found this fabric several years (!) ago and have hoarded it just for them. They also get a Wake Forest burp cloth (S went to UNC, but I see baby B as a Demon Deacon!). Hope they enjoy their bundle of joy!


Want something personalized? Email me at designsbyalicia at gmail dot com with your ideas, and I'll work with you to come up with a great gift.

No comments: